Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Sorry Bear



In the young history of this blog you have no doubt learned a little about me. I'm brown, I don't like Andrei Kirilenko, Mike Myers, or Katy Perry, and I love Bear Grylls. What you may not know is I'm a heterosexual male. Now that we have that cleared up, I've found a new subject of my man love; Chris Paul.

Chris Paul, for those of you who don't know, is the young point guard for the upstart New Orleans Hornets who are in the midst of a deep playoff run. Also he's insanely good, so good that he resurrected Peja's career, and he's the most exciting player in the game right now (yeah yeah, Lebron and Kobe, I know but I'm trying to fawn over Chris Paul so let me fawn damnit).


Oh did I also mention he's got the heart of an angel? that's right Jamika I love it when he sweats too....err, totally straight ladies.


So Chris Paul, you have taken the place of favorite player, formally held by Allen Iverson (Allen I still respect your game but the heart is an untamed beast, I can't control it.) Now please Chris, stop hanging out with Reggie Bush.

1 comments:

U.S. on May 14, 2008 at 11:32 PM said...

If there is a CP3 vs. D-Will battle in the Western finals, my heart will be complete.