Saturday, September 20, 2008

Never Forget Me, I Am Nirodh: UPDATE


I think the slide whistle is appropriate. Fun fact; there's no word for lubricant in Tamil/Telugu. Who knew!?

UPDATE: Saad either had a lot of questions or a lot of time because he sat through a 7 minute PSA about condoms. Saad pointed out "a nice touch at the 5:50 mark." The nice touch being an explicit artist rendering of homogay sexual relations. This is a family site so we can't go around showing explicit artist rendering of any sexual relations so we had to take that down. I think what's more important is that of the literally thousands of people that visit BihariShabab everyday only Saad sat through the entire video. I watched up till the 2 minute point and assumed that the next five minutes would not lead to relations so I posted it. Video's gone but a quick Youtube search will procure it for you. Shenanigans start around the 5 minute mark....pervert

2 comments:

Saad on September 22, 2008 at 12:45 AM said...

I can't believe no one has commented on this. This PSA is absolutely life-changing. That's a nice touch at about 5:50, too.

Anonymous said...

Hi, can you transliterate the telugu lyrics? I can't find it anywhere! Thanks. :)