Friday, August 1, 2008

I Am Spent


Waylon says drugs are bad.


Phew! That was a busy week. We got, what four posts? I have to pace myself better, at this rate, I'm headed straight towards burnoutsville. Of course I speak in jest. Yeah we had some scheduling issues this week, between Fahad leaving, and me having to mend my lonely, broken heart, and umm work, the time just flew by. But fear not loyal readers, we will be back and stronger than ever next week. There are some intense brainstorming sessions set up this weekend. Deadlines will be met, people will be fired, and most importantly my shipment of blow is scheduled to arrive on Saturday from Columbia...Maryland, not the country. I'm insourcing my drug use. Speaking of, here's a little ditty from everybody's favorite show about the Maryland drug trade, The Wire. It's the theme song from Season 5 of the show, performed by the very liberal Steve Earle who played recovering drug addict Waylon on the show. Enjoy the song, try not to pick up a coke habit and have a hell of a weekend. See you Monday!

0 comments: