Monday, March 23, 2009

What's Going On?



Raheel!

So I guess we should explain ourselves for our lack of posts the past 2-3 months. Honestly it just boils down to us being busy. Creatively Raheel and I are trying to find who we are. Raheel hasn't posted in such a long time because he's been chosen to be a part of the reality show "Dance India, Dance" (above) and I have to say he's really got a gift, he's so nimble! I've been busy with my burgeoning athletic career as pointguard for Team Slumdog. Raheel and I have also been experimenting with our music and I think we're really close to our big break, I think 2009 is going to be a big year for "MadherChore and the MilfHunters". We're a pretty eclectic group, kind of like OutKast meets The Monkees meets Pussycat Dolls (I'm Nicole) meets Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan meets Bombay Vikings. But none of that excuses the fact that we've neglected all 19 of you who read this fine blog. We'll try our gosh darndest to do a better job of giving you whatever it is this site gives you. Seriously, we will try to post regularly and often. We'll also try to hone our skills and give you a better site to visit when you don't feel like doing something productive. Seriously, mazak ki elawa, we're going to try to do better.

4 comments:

F.M. on March 24, 2009 at 7:08 PM said...

That video makes me happier than anything in the world right now. Thank you India.

F.M. on March 24, 2009 at 7:08 PM said...

Also, the resemblance is uncanny. I'm gonna challenge Raheel to a dance off.

SammyQS on March 27, 2009 at 9:51 AM said...

There is no resemblance to Raheel! I'll punch anyone that says that again!!! :) Otherwise, I love this blog!!!

F.M. on March 28, 2009 at 7:59 PM said...

Come on....Have you seen Raheel dance? I think we need a side by side video comparison.