Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Jabawockeez Are Better




Here is the video of Diversity's final performance. If you don't know and just about 10 minutes ago I didn't, Diversity is the dance crew that won Britain's Got Talent, beating out Susan Boyle who sang that song and it was all great and everyone cried and blah blah blah talent shows suck. If it's talent you're looking for I think the only place to find it is on Star Search, what other talent show gave us Justin Randall Timberlake? He may have lost on Star Search, but he won the heart of girls...around the world! Anyways, Diversity was pretty average, you know, for a superstar dance crew. Give me Jabawockeez any day. Hell, I'll even take Shaqawockeez.

3 comments:

F.M. on June 10, 2009 at 11:29 AM said...

This is the worst blog ever. I QUIT!

(Best Show)Watch on September 10, 2009 at 1:27 AM said...

"Hi:

Two things

1) I’d like your permission to (re)print your article on Fareed Zakaria for our website

2) I was hoping we could use your ‘scribing’ talent for our website.

The Best Shows Youre Not Watching (dot) com [all one word]

Fareed Zakaria is one of our featured shows. We’re hoping to round up a few people who can occasionally contribute perspective (via an article/blog) on the shows – maybe a recent episode, future direction, plot shortcomings etc.

What’s in it for you?
Primarily a larger audience back channeled to your blog. We don’t pay but the site has a lot of promise and we're pretty excited about getting it off the ground. Let me know what you think.

Thanks

F.M. on September 10, 2009 at 1:18 PM said...

Hey, thanks for the interest, I would love to write for your website however I just have a few questions. If you could Email me at biharishabab@gmail.com I would appreciate it.