Monday, August 25, 2008

I've Come Back To You


What I left for BihariShabab.

Ladies and Gentlemans I have finally returned from my journey to the fair city of Karachi. I have many a story to tell you but I must save those for a later date. You will be happy to know that it was a great trip that I thought was short, however, a lot can happen in three weeks. I mean Bernie Mac died!?!?! Isaac Hayes too! and what's this about Russia fighting a war in Gerogia? How could I possibly have missed out on that? I watched Sportscenter this morning and I don't want to shock your socks off but Brett Favre is a New York Jet and Manny Ramirez is playing for the Dodgers. And why the hell are the Yankees 10 games behind the Rays? I was only gone for three weeks and my entire world collapsed around me. Needless to say it's going to take a few days for me to adjust to this new world.

0 comments: