Thursday, August 28, 2008

I'm Over It


Sorry I've been so distant from you all but I just recently purchased Madden '09 and my time has been consumed by John Madden like a turducken. Anyways, Karachi was cool, it's safer and cleaner than before and hopefully they'll keep improving the city. Unfortunately Karachi is a pretty boring city. There's really nothing that stands out as a tourist attraction and the things that are extraordinary for the residents of Karachi are pretty run of the mill for us over here in the states. So that's pretty much all I'm going to say about my experiences in Karachi. It was a good trip, a learning experience, and I wouldn't mind going back soon. Now then, let's get back to business. In the future you can expect content on BihariShabab to be of a greater quality and quantity. By the future I of course mean after September since we at the BihariShabab offices will be swamped during September. Stick around though, it'll be worth your time, like this teaser for Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince!


0 comments: