Tuesday, September 9, 2008

1000 HITS!


Patakha!

The celebration here at the BihariShabab Institute of Excellence dragged on a little long and delayed us from promptly celebrating with you. No that's a lie and in this, the most blessed (bless-ed) of months, I feel like it's probably not good to lie so I'll just use fasting as an excuse. If it's good enough to delay criminal proceedings in France and get my father out of jury duty it's good enough to stop us from writing lots of (or any) high quality posts. So we probably should have had something planned. We could've raffled off autographed pictures of ourselves or given high-fives to each and every one of you. But we didn't. So, happy "K-day" as I've just now decided to call it because I haven't done this in a while and forgot how to conclude a post. I guess this is just like an awkward goodbye then. Aright then...see ya later...should we hug?

1 comments:

Shahir on September 20, 2008 at 1:13 AM said...

mabrook ! ! !