Monday, November 10, 2008

Well That Didn't Take Long


"WHITE POWERRRR!!!!! This is awesome, that'll show them"
"Totally awesome, wohoo...wood on fire...makes my point"
"Yea..yea...so do we just kinda hangout here for a while? Should we go around the cross or do we just stand here"
"Don't know...hmm...I mean we're here already...and I mean, we've already proved how awesome we are...you know with cross on fire and everything...you...umm...you wanna jack each other off...I mean only if you want to and because there's nothing else to do...and no homo obviously"
"Well as long as we agree no homo...yeah...let's do it...but only to celebrate the power of the white man...wohooo...here we go"
"WHITE POWERRRRR!!!!!...hold me Billy Bob"
"Yes, Grand Wizard sir."
And scene!

Since the election on Tuesday, acts of racism have apparently been popping around the tri-state (NY, NJ, CT) area like the latest strain of herpes pops up on the Jersey shore. Proving once again that some residents in the tri-state area have comically tiny penises.

A cross was set on fire on the lawn of a nice pro-Obama Indian family in Hardwick, NJ, which is about 45 minutes outside of Newark. Of course it's 45 minutes outside of Newark. The chances of this happening inside Newark are somewhere between zero and "please don't hurt me big black man":

"Pieces of a homemade bed-sheet banner reading "President Obama -- Victory '08," which had been stolen from the yard the night before, also were found, leading investigators to believe the banner had been wrapped around the cross before it was set afire.
....
Police believe the cross, made of two-by-fours bolted to a metal pole like those used to support road signs, was placed on the lawn sometime between 1 a.m. and 7 a.m., and fell over after being set on fire."

You know, it's really surprising that the cross fell over. If there's one thing we know about narrow-minded racists jackasses, it's their expertise in the field of Physics. Isaac Newton's original answer to the question "Why did the Apple fall"? "So I can fling it at the Moors as Bananas don't seem to do the trick...HEYOO...HAHAHA...is this thing on? Oooh, I don't believe I've invented a mic yet." Wow, Isaac Newton was a dick.

Anyway, Gary Grewal, the awesome house owner, will not let the cowardly act phase his support for the President elect:

""I'm not going to be intimidated by something like this," Grewal said. "I don't go on anyone's property and do this. God forbid if I was African-American. We're living in the 21st century, and we've got to be afraid to express our beliefs?"

Right on Mr. Grewal. But he does bring up a good point, let's imagine what it would be like, if God forbid, he was an African-American....

Welcome to Staten Island! Or as it would be known if it were a beer, New Jersey Lite, or New York Ultra Lite. You would think people who are used to living in the toxic land dump that is Staten Island would know the pain one feels when they are discriminated against simply from whence they originate. You would be wrong:

"Ali Kamara, 17, whose family emigrated from Liberia, is still in great pain after being beaten by four young men with baseball bats.

Kamara, a high school student who is Muslim and lives in the Stapleton Section of the borough, was attacked while walking home around 10 p.m. the night of the election. He said as he approached his street, a gold car with four white men drove up behind him, with the men yelling Obama's name."

This story just keeps getting weirder and weirder. First there were the failed physicist white supremacists and now we find out that someone classy enough to drive a Gold car would attack a helpless teen 4 on 1? Shocking. Every person who drives a Gold car that I know, is too busy getting Syphilis spit in their mouth to be attacking teens.

Hopefully attacks like these will slowly fade out as we move forward. Till then, we wish you and your family a safe four years and look to Mr. Grewal's words for inspiration. Thank God we're not all African Americans.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As an African-American male living in this country, I find it offensive that you "Thank God" that you are not black. Waassup wit dat? Anyways, crossburnings?!?, what is this 1963? And on top of that, crossburnings in New Jersey?!?, I always knew you lived in backwards ass racist and exceedly smelly state, Raheel, but this is too much. DMV for Life baby! This would never happen here (well i mean the same sorta thing did happen when a DC high school football team went to the hills of Western MD to play a game* for some cash and got called all kinds of ummm names, but I Digress). The real reason for this post was to nominate a dude for the "getting to know" article. His name is Arsalan Iftikhar and I guess he would be considered a political pundit. He has an open letter to Obama on behalf of muslims on cnn.com today. I found him interesting for a couple of reasons. First his website is www.themuslimguy.com, which is a blatant rip-off of the sports guy, and that intrigued me. Second he refers to himself as "AI" on his website. (WHAAT!? Sir, you are no Jewelz, you have no 3 (or now 1 i guess)on your back and you need to stop ripping off peoples nicknames.) But I also enjoyed that he had the audacity (of hope) to call himself AI and would like to kno more about this strange cat as I see big things in his future. There were articles and clips of him on O'Reilly and other shows but I'm at work and cant watch those (technically, I shouldnt have sat here and wrote this post for a half an hour either but Goddammit its Friday) and also I dont feel like going through all that crap on his page, I just want a nice, neat and concise piece on him on my favoritist website in the whole world other than www.le....umm nevermind. Anyways, Bihari Shabab, You're Number Two! I got to catch up on all your November stuff and it was excellent, keep up the good work.
Peeeeace

*Interestingly enough the team and fans that were the racists, were the team that my team played in senior year for homecoming. Go Figure. Unfortunately, I did not get on the field so I wasnt able to be hated on in the form of sand ni**er, but fortunately I had heard that twice during season already. Good times!

syed on November 17, 2008 at 8:11 AM said...

If I were in my teens and got beaten up my parents would usually end up asking the question "What the hell were you doing there at 10pm?" and then they would proceed to beat me, because getting beaten up was somehow my fault.
as a side note: I plan to beat my kids up for no reason whatsoever.