Sunday, December 21, 2008

Blog? What Blog?


It's been a while since you've been here Priyanka, good to have you back

You know what sucks? The news. So instead of trying to find a good happy story about South Asia I've decided to talk about Priyanka Chopra instead. You see I'm worried about her. Call me old fashioned but I found her to be a lot more attractive when she wore the classy outfits but as of late she's been whoring it up on screen. Now you might think that that's not such a bad thing but that's because you're probably legally retarded. No, Priyanka is no average Bollywood starlet. She's the total package so while dressing like a hooker may work for someone like Rakhi Sawant who's tramp stamp distracts the Indian populace from the fact that she's actually a transvestite, it doesn't work for Priyanka Chopra just like it didn't work for Aishwariya Rai in Dhoom 2. Anyways, I just want my Priyanka back. That's all. I mean Priyanka used to have a hold on me, I'd do anything for her; kidnapping, extortion, you name it. Now I have to grimace when I'm watching Zee TV and am forced to witness the abomination that is Priyanka Chopra giving Sanjay Dutt a lapdance. Why Priyanka, why? Oh by the way, we'll be back in January with a renewed passion and better content.*

*Better content is not a guarantee.

0 comments: