Monday, January 12, 2009

OUTRAGEOUS!


Harry The Prince of Wales is under attack for his use of the derogitory slur "Paki" when referring to his Pakistani-British comrade, Ahmed "Paki" Shahnawaz Palace (citation needed). We here at BihariShabab are outraged at Harold's Outrageous remarks. Outrage is raging within us. Really, we are outside of ourselves with rage. The horrendous video is belows and I must warn you that it is NSFW, not only for the terrible language but also due to Prince Harry being a ginger kid, it's horrific.


Ok, I'm gonna be honest, I didn't watch the video before writing this but after watching it I think Prince Harry is my second favorite royal, the first is obviously Queen Rania. Still, if you are offended by Harry's comments then you can sign a petition here.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

who knew! so much fun, this orange one.