Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Ron Paul; Real Talk


I don't know much about Ron Paul and I don't feel like reading his wikipedia entry but here he is giving his reasons for opposing a bill that recognizes Israel's right to defend itself and calls for a ceasefire. I like what he says here but I still wouldn't vote for him. I can't take anyone with two first names seriously.



The bastion of insightful dialogue that is the youtube comment boards seem to be all in favor of Ron Paul's (see, I can't say "Paul's" because then you'd be like "who's Paul?" so I need to say his full name and frankly, it's a waste of my time and yours) statements. Pro-Ron Paul commenter "Jehnubis" says; "Our Four Fathers would be proud of this man! Ron Paul represent the true REPUBLIC!" But the most poignant and scathing comment comes from "Meotch313" with his analysis "assreal are the real terrorists" food for thought indeed.

0 comments: