Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Award Winning Beastiality!




Ok, award winning photography is one thing but I think I just threw up a little in my mouth. Nature and Humans have always come into contact: flicking the nasty mosquito sucking your blood, peeing in the bushes when you can't find a rest area, a bird pooping on your windshield, getting chased by a squirrel or two, accidentally stepping on an earthworm's head (or was that the butt?) after it has rained... aiight, you get the point. And maybe I'm just being zaleel about this, but seriously now, this connect between humans and nature needs to be taken inside the abode! Or better yet, not be happening at all. I wouldn't want to be sharing my mama's milk with Bambi! Would you? Unparalleled my arse!!

I can't even fathom as to what her kid will grow up thinking. But I'm pretty damn sure none of the animals nor Bambi's kids in the village will be malnutritioned or starved to death! Maybe they'll all be wearing orange dresses too.

1 comments:

Mizzy Dee on April 29, 2008 at 1:20 PM said...

Check out the rascala kid!! his lustful eyes are all about the bambi...
Sadly the "donkey show" came in 3rd right behind the "peanut butter dog"

You are free to google the competition...