Thursday, April 24, 2008

BC of The Week! (presented by Fair and Lovely); Andrei Kirilenko


The Utah Jazz are playing the Rockets tonight as the Rockets try to avoid a 3-0 series deficit. Of course this game would've been much more exciting had Andrei Kirilenko not been a BC and flop last game as Bobby Jackson was hitting the game tying 3 pointer. For those of you who didn't watch this travesty unfold I present to you some horrific video. If you have an extreme dislike for bitch-made BCs I suggest you not watch the video, otherwise here it is:


Shameful right? Unfortunately instead of celebrating Jackson's game tying shot, I should have recognized that Kirilenko was in on the play and as such I should have realized that he would pull a dick move and ruin T-Mac's attempt to get out of the first round (seriously I don't think I can handle another emotional Tracy McGrady press conference, my heart can't take that kind of sadness.) Even worse this wasn't Kirilenko's first flop and it wasn't even his grandest, oh no, we have this gem:


Look at that bitch fly! For these reasons and the fact that he's a Godless commie bastard and has a weird face, Andrei Kirilenko is our "BC of The Week!"
If the Rockets lose again I'm punching a hole through my TV.

0 comments: