Friday, April 18, 2008

Keep me in jail.


Two Pakistani boys, ages 10 and 16, were, unfortunately for them, returned to their parents after running away to India for three days. After a day and a half the parents decided to give up all hope in finding their kids. These kids are in for the beating of a lifetime. The fact that the kids gave themselves up to Indian police is unforgivable, I would rather live in extreme poverty than return home after three days and explain to my father why I stole his money to go "sight-seeing" in India. My father amputated my left leg below the knee because I forgot to mow the lawn. Now we have a riding lawnmower...true story. Also because this was a kinda shitty post I decided to throw in a little something special....a never before seen youtube clip! by that I mean I didn't watch this before posting and probably won't watch it until tomorrow, but an Indian parody of crank dat soulja boy! how bad could it be?


you're welcome.

1 comments:

Raheelium on April 22, 2008 at 10:08 PM said...

Apparently these fellas hosted the thing in Chicago too. Maybe we should take a vote before we post up videos we're on the fence for. Either that or we should find a monetary equation for the 2:57 of my life that you just wasted...