Wednesday, April 2, 2008

FREE TIBET!



Aamir Khan is carrying the Olympic Torch for India in a move that angers supporters of Tibetan freedom. I for one, think that he's making the right decision. Tibet will never be free, for one thing they're Buddhists and according to my eighth grade social studies teacher Buddhists are non-violent. Also the Chinese government doesn't seem to care about what people think, I believe they ordered a tank to run over a man on international television and not a damn thing changed in China. I mean, don't get me wrong, Aamir Khan is a great actor, I cry like a bitch every time i watch Dil Chahta Hain (Its about guy love!) but I don't think he has the power to free Tibet by not carrying the Olympic Torch. Aamir Khan shouldn't worry about critics either, the Olympics will be over in a few months and then the world will forget about Tibet and we won't have to protest anything until the FIFA World Cup in South Africa. Damn apartheid.....

0 comments: