Saturday, April 5, 2008

New UPS Commercial Makes Me Feel Naapak


I'm sure we've all seen the adorable UPS commercial with the mullet-y dude drawing on the white board with the hipster music in the background. I love it, you love it, we all love it. You'd have to be a kitten hating Nazi not to love it. Just to jog your memory, here's a hit of it's sweet sweetness:



Boom! Cute, simple, effective and basically the best 22 seconds on TV not involving an errantly televised titty that somehow escaped the treacherous tentacles of the FCC.

Well, I have bad news. For some reason, UPS feels the need to go green screen on us and completely ruin the shtick:



I feel dirty watching it. It's completely unnecessary. It would be like Aishwariya Rai got implants, I'd boycott all her movies. Alright, that's a lie. I would at least go as far as only watching the songs on youtube in the privacy of my own room and mood music. That would show her.

0 comments: