Thursday, April 3, 2008

Eh.....


Shoaib Akhter, the Pakistani fast bowler has been banned for five years by the Pakistan Cricket Board and sued as well. I don't know why because I don't really care about cricket, its a dying sport and a contributing factor to the poverty present in Pakistan, India, East Pakistan (I refuse to recognize Bangladesh as a nation until more than half the population can survive a monsoon), Sri Lanka, really anywhere where its a major sport. I'm pretty sure standing around for 8 hours a day for 5 days isn't a way to promote activity or work or fun. I haven't even read the entire story but I'm positive Shoaib deserved to get banned and sued, he seems like a dick to me. The only reason I posted about this really was so I could link to the greatest moment in cricket history aside from kachra throwing the ball.

0 comments: