Thursday, July 24, 2008

Bihari Shabab Programming Note: Counter Added!


Click Click Click Click Click Click


This seems to be the week that Bihari Shabab get's some long over due surgical enhancements. First we opened up commenting to the mass public, including East Pakistanis which we had internally sworn we would avoid at all costs. Followed by the announcement of the Summer Internship Program along with the force out of the co-edito...I mean the vacation that Fahad Masood is taking. And now the addition of our brand spankin' new counter that you can see on your left. We are a boob job and tummy tuck away from being in contention for the PMOY (Badum Tish!).

Anyway, so yeah, we got ourselves a counter. At this rate I can't wait for October when we are able to use an HTML naming convention that doesn't end in .html. Am I right, or am I right folks?!?! Geek high fiiiive! For your sake, I hope no one mentions using FLASH around these parts as it will result in you burning at the stake on charges of witchcraft. Geekorriffic!

Special thanks to the Gujarati Casanova of the south, and friend of the blog Akash Shah for helping me figure out how to get a counter on the site. Akash, who is a DJ in his spare time, would be the coolest IT support person I knew had his Gujju brother Indy Shah not recently purchased this bike and blown him out of the water. Either way, tick tick tick away my friends.

0 comments: