Sunday, July 27, 2008

Peace Out Holmes


Me at the airport (dramatization)

I need you all to be strong right now. You knew this day would come. I have to go and you can't convince me not to. I'm leaving today to the motherland to spread the BihariShabab movement. You mustn't worry, we have a stellar group of interns donating pieces of theirs to this fine site....what's that? there are no interns? Well we got that new hit counter and I enjoy visiting the site to see the counter keep going up so you guys could come to the site for that...Oh and Raheel's still writing if you care (I know you don't but don't tell him, it'll hurt his feelings). Well I guess I should wrap this up, I'm going back after nearly a decade and I'm all excited and stuff. Expect some memoir/travelogue type posts once I return and in return I will expect no comments because you are the most apathetic readers on the internet, but I still love you. I'm pretty bad at goodbyes so I'm just gonna go the only way I know how. Through the magic of song.


0 comments: