Monday, July 14, 2008

HAHAHA....Wait, What?


Seriously what does the tagline even mean?

Bernie Mac introduced Barack Obama at a recent fundraiser where he made some jokes that the Obama supporters didn't like so they heckled him. News outlets are saying it's because he used foul language and offended people. I'm pretty sure that he just wasn't funny, the joke that got everyone up in a tizzy went something like this and I'm paraphrasing;
"My little nephew came up and asked me 'uncle what's the difference between a hypothetical question and realistic question? (a terrible question, Mr.Mac your nephew is retarded)' I said, I dunno but I'll tell you what you do, you go upstairs and ask your mama if she'd sleep with the mailman for $50,000 (obviously an inappropriate question for a child to ask his mother but since the child is retarded the mother shouldn't mind). My nephew came back and said his mother and sister both said they'd sleep with anyone for $50,000 so I says to the boy I says, well, hypothetically we should have $100,000 but realistically we're living with two hos! ha-cha-cha-cha-cha."

Hilarious. After being heckled and making a few joke type statements Bernie Mac called Barack on stage. Once on stage Obama said to not make bad jokes and punched Bernie Mac in the face before vowing to bed Mac's wife. He then said he'd give McCain the POW treatment and left to go host another rally at a club that Wilco was performing at.

None of the last part happened except the Wilco part. This is a non-story but it's been a slow week so I decided to pull a Templeton (Wire reference, if you don't know, go watch), I'm sorry.

0 comments: