Thursday, July 10, 2008

HYPOCRITES!!!!1!!1


This is Memin Penguin, in Mexico this isn't racist.

Racial insensitivity is a part of life. Some might say I'm racially insensitive towards East Pakistanis and Punjabis. I would say I'm insensitive towards the nation of East Pakistan not the people, about the Punjabis...what can I say except stop dancing and get a job. However, I can understand why people get upset over racist stuff, I don't much appreciate it myself, but when you tell someone not to be racist and then are racist yourself you're a hypocrite and I don't like you. I suppose what I'm trying to say is, I don't like Mexicans right now because they're trying to keep around the racist comic book character "Memin Penguin" but they took away Speedy Gonzales from me. I loved Speedy, he was the greatest, I'm glad they took away the taco bell chihuawa because I don't like dogs but Speedy was the bee's knees. Unfortunately for myself and Speedy people deemed Speedy to be a racist charicature of Mexican people because his companions were lazy and drunk and they danced (sounds like a Punjabi to me!) so I could understand the decision to remove him from American airwaves. Memin Penguin might be racist because, well, look at the picture above, but Mexicans argue that he's a cultural icon in Mexico and not offensive at all. Hey! That's what I said about Speedy! So Mexicans are arguing with Black people about this trivial issue and I don't care I just want Speedy back. Expect Reverand Al to chime into this debate soon enough.


Oh, that's terrible. Damnit! Disregard everything I said. Except for the Punjabi stuff, get it together guys!

0 comments: