Thursday, May 8, 2008

I've Seen Better Days



Well needless to say the fallout from SRK's video has been immense (your silence speaks volumes) and it got me thinking about the Bollywood of old, well minus the Bollywood of old where Shahrukh exposes his backside and some B list actress exposes her front side. Anyways a major reason Bollywood movies were popular in my home was because it was good clean family fun and then something changed and the song and dance sequences were risque, and there was more than just an overweight actor molesting a young actresses next with his nose, and the females were unbelievably hot, and I could no longer watch these fillums with my family. I mean look at this song, so innocent and it's fun for the whole family, it looks like Raveena and Karishma were evacuated from that FLDS ranch in Texas, can't get much more modest than that.


That's saccharine, that's wholesome, that's fantastic. Then Bollywood decides to hit you over the head and just beat you to death with "sex appeal" even though more often than not they make the actresses look like tranny hookers......hold that thought, I just found a trailer for "Munna Bhai Chale Amreeka" and it looks just as wholesome as "Andaaz Apna Apna" so watch the trailer, disregard what I said, and boycott Shahrukh Khan. Not because his previous work was NSFW (not safe for work) but rather because he's a terrible actor. Enjoy


Also I'd like to point out that the tranny hooker in question is Rakhi Sawant.

0 comments: