Sunday, May 4, 2008

BC of The Week! (presented by Gogo Pan Masala); Mike Myers


Disclaimer: I've been running on Desi Standard Time and all of a sudden the weekend was upon me and I didn't feel like posting. Mike Myers is the BC of the week for the first week of May. While his reign will be shorter he is still as much of a BC as Andrei Kirilenko.

Now you may be questioning my decision to make Mike Myers The BihariShabab "BC of The Week" because he hasn't really done anything newsworthy in quite a while. Well, you obviously weren't with me on Friday night when i went to watch Ironman (solid movie by the way). There were some great trailers before the fillum started including the new Batman movie; The Dark Knight (looks ridiculously good, like a mixture of V for Vendetta and Training Day, doesn't make sense but I would have this movie's child), Hancock (I'm a sucker for the fresh prince), Even The Hulk looks decent. But there was one trailer that looted my sense of decency's izzat and that trailer was Mike Myers' "The Love Guru."




you saw the trailer, you can see why he's the BC of the week. But just in case you decided to skip the trailer (not a bad idea) I'll explain why Mike Myers is the BC of the week. First, Mike Myers seems to be playing a goofy version of Jimi Mistry's character in "The Guru," A movie I didn't really enjoy because it was crap. Ripoff of crappy movie = crappy movie, I know this because I learned it in differential equations. Also I like Romany Malco, Love me some Meagan Goode and pre-knocked up Jessica Alba, even Timberlake is tolerable. But then Myers shows up, makes a stupid joke (he made like 4 midget jokes in one 2 minute trailer), and I want to gouge out my eyeballs. If I'm willing to blind myself and forgo any more scenes involving meagan goode because of you, then you know you're a BC.

You know what? fuck it. I don't need to explain myself to you (keep up this attitude and you'll be BC of the week). Mike Myers sucks, I haven't watched any Austin Powers movies and I haven't enjoyed any thing he's been in with the exception of a few SNL sketches. He's overrated and even if "The Love Guru" wasn't borderline racist he'd still be my BC of the week because I had to think about him for a few minutes in the day. Matter of fact he ruined today because I had to think about him again while writing this post. Congratulations Mike Myers, you suck, you're The BihariShabab "BC of The Week!"

0 comments: