Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Man vs. Wild



The man in this case is Bear Grylls, former special forces soldier, current Discovery Channel TV star, occasional fraud, and all around badass. The wild in this case is my untamed heart and the man has knocked out the wild (clumsiest sentence ever written). The new season of Man vs. Wild started this weekend and Bear Grylls proved that he's the greatest man alive by diving into the heart of Africa and eating a bunch of foul shit. In this episode he eats the meat off of a recently killed deer and a bunch of other....er...foul shit? hmm....I really thought this post would turn out better, I suppose I can't verbalize why my heart tadaps for Mr Grylls (although his show should really assist me in my travels to the motherland this summer, I'm going into one of the biggest cities in the world with only a production crew and a flint!) and since my words won't suffice behold Bear Grylls in action.


That clip right there shows why Bear Grylls deserves the kickass name that he has. He eats some foul shit, He cleans out a dead camel, then he crawls inside of it. Notice that he still talks as he sits inside of his camel carcass. I don't care if the production crew did put a dead camel in his path he still cut it open cleaned it out and laid down inside of it. Bear Grylls is such an inspiration to me that I've decided to trade in my race car bed for a goat carcass, now I'm a real man.


0 comments: