Monday, May 12, 2008

More Crazy Nature Stuff.



I was sent this video last night and it is pretty epic. It is a video taken by a group of people at a wildlife reserve in South Africa titled "Battle at Kruger". They were able to capture a pride of lions attack a herd of buffalo, fend of a couple of crocodiles, and then get punked by the herd of buffalo that they attacked only minutes earlier. It's ten minutes long but you really have to watch all of this, I was on a rollercoaster of emotion as I watched it and it's as inspiring as "Stand and Deliver" or "Taare Zameen Par." I'm also going to embed "Maa" from Taare Zmeen Par because I'm listening to it now and crying like a little bitch and I'm pretty much the second most manliest man in the world (first is Bear Grylls, I saw him kill and eat a puff adder raw!).

If you didn't like that then you have a hole in your soul. If you don't dig this, you came to the wrong address.

now, weep.

0 comments: