Friday, May 9, 2008

BC of The Week! (Presented by Hajmola "the tasty fun-filled digestive"); Katy Perry



Let me be honest, I couldn't find many deserving BCs this week. I thought I found one in Cedric Benson but it looks like he was a victim of police brutality which I believe he had coming to him after he single-handedly crushed my fantasy football team with his whopping 2 yards per carry average. Then I thought about making Raj the BC of the week but I was told that alienating a fifth of our readership was a bad idea. Finally, today I was driving to work and my senses were assaulted by this abomination of a song by Katy Perry titled; "I Kissed a Girl." Now I have no problems with Katy kissing girls ("to each his own ,"I always say) but I would appreciate it if she didn't also rape my ears. I know that this is probably just an attempt to be all "outrageous" and "zany" and I wouldn't pay any attention to it but it's so terrible and vapid that the only way I can describe it is that it is the musical equivalent of "The Hills." You're gonna watch this video and one of your stupid friends are gonna send you this song because "it's so catchy!" so you know why Katy Perry is the BihariShabab "BC of The Week!" Enjoy, or whatever.

To all you BCs out there, please step up your game for next week.

0 comments: