Friday, June 6, 2008

FILMFARE PREVIEW!


I just found out ten minutes ago that the Filmfare awards are this Saturday. So in an attempt to cater to our readers I've decided to give you a guide to the awards and pick the winners so you can enjoy the fake singing and stiff dancing without having to worry about who got robbed. On to the awards!

Hold up....the Filmfare website already shows the winners....well that really blows up my spot, uh we're gonna proceed with the post and pretend that the people behind the Filmfare awards understand suspense.

Oh, another problem....apparently the Filmfare website hasn't been updated for four months because the damn awards were on February 23rd.

In order for this to count as a post I think I need to say something worthwhile so uhh lemme do a quick google search...

how's everyone doing?

Here we go! Hot ABHI-ASH gossip! Abhishek Bachan and Aishwariya Rai-Bachan have purchased a villa in Dubai, joining Brangelina Jolie-Pitt and some other people in purchasing property in Dubai! Salacious!

This post was a disaster, I'm sorry everyone. Feel free to berate me in the comments, please comment.

0 comments: