Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I Miss The IPL


East-Pakistani National Cricket team practice, photo taken yesterday
Desis are getting into a tizzy because India, Pakistan, and East-Pakistan are playing cricket against each other. Which is exciting I guess but the only cricket I could watch with some interest was 20/20 (with Barbara Walters and Hugh Downs) and more specifically the IPL. So as far as I'm concerned cricket is out of my life until the IPL returns next season. To bid it farewell I will post Nike's first Indian commercial, it's about a year old but it has the usual Nike creativity. In related news Nike advertising executive has overtaken Google engineer in corporate dream jobs, that is in the highly unlikely situation that BihariShabab doesn't turn into a media conglomerate and make myself and Raheelium into multi-millionaires (I call a 90-10 split of profits in my favor!). Enjoy.

0 comments: